Saturday 28 July 2012

Taking the plunge

Here we go.  We've been looking for something to do during the bitter winter months.

Why not take a battered bike and make something cool out of it.  We looked around and considered a lot of bikes but we settled on the CX500 and GL500.  Why?  No other reason than we tripped on a deal we couldn't walk away from. 

We found this dude, Derrick,  who was looking to clear some bikes out of his dad's old shop.  The man was a joy to talk to.  He had a bunch of bikes he was keeping, all gems, and some with bleak futures.  This is where we come in.  After getting @%$$# by a potential seller, bite me Larry, we where chomping at the bit for a project bike.

  I'll fill you in on what we got as soon as I get pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments welcome, do not be shy and say what you want...I think I can take it.