Sunday 13 January 2013

Signals on frame

The center stand and the headlight bucket are getting ready for a coat of black. 





I got some inexpensive bar end mirrors from GP Cycle,  These will go on last otherwise the bike won't fit out the front door.  I also bought some stuff at the local big box hardware store.  I plan on running some of the wires through the copper tubing.  Those copper bracket thingies looked cool so I scooped some of them.  I don't know what I'll do with them but I'll figure something out.



The seat latching system was now interfering with the mounting of the rear fender so I cut some out to allow the latches to come through the fender. 



Now comes the time to put on the signal housings.  I think I'm getting better at this welding thing. 




A quick test fit of the fender and it's a tight fit.  That's good, if it comes undone on the road I won't loose it, it will just scare the crap out of me. 



That looks pretty darn good.

Know what else looks good?  My welding helmet painted copper.  OH yeah baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments welcome, do not be shy and say what you want...I think I can take it.