Sunday 27 October 2013

Finally the paint is done.  After lashing the tank down to an inch of its life,  the last tank I buffed ended up flying across the room, I gave it a good buff.  It turned out nice. 



I also polished the gas cap and cover.

You can see the lace pattern better when I use the flash, the colour is off though, it's more like the other photos.








I played with the seat so that it would latch correctly, now it snaps on like a dream.



I slapped the new petcock on, nice and shinny.  The old one was a mess.



A couple more shots just for the hell of it. 




Superdog's a blur,  I hope he leaves my drapes alone.

I gave brazing a shot, it might come in handy latter.  I like the contrast of the metals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments welcome, do not be shy and say what you want...I think I can take it.