Sunday 12 August 2012

moved the bikes to an undisclosed location

So we moved the bikes to an undisclosed location so that we can work on it in winter.. Unfortunately we can't keep it at the shop, it's a dealership and a hacked up bike in the corner doesn't convey the image we want to portray.

With a little effort the bike made it in without me having to fix any drywall. 

I took some bits off and now I can take my time and look at what I have to work with.






We've been shredding the interweb looking for inspiration.  There is a lot of stuff out there. 

Here are some of my favorite sites:

Pipeburn
Wrenchmonkeys
Projects by Zac
Old Bike Barn
Bike Bandit
Bikeexif
the cx500forum

just to mention a few

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments welcome, do not be shy and say what you want...I think I can take it.