Monday 12 November 2012

I didn't get around to doing much this week end.    I went to a colleague's to get a log.  He's building a house and had to clear some trees so I scooped a log for a sheet metal working thing...



See I'm not nuts, OK fine, at least I didn't make this up.

So thanks to Mr. C for the lumber. 

I also covered my work table with steel.  This way it can take more abuse, it also makes it relatively spark proof.  The plan is to weld on it.  I'll have to figure out some sort of ventilation and clean the crap out of the basement that could catch a spark.   I still have stuff from a past life I am meaning to get rid of.



I've also added a few lairs of welds on the crash bar.  I know it looks awful but give me time, I'll make it nice. 



 Damn, I was looking for that hacksaw!

Back to the bike.  I put some of the rear end back on.  I want to make a license plate holder that affixes to the axle and shock mounts.  The plate will sit behind the rear wheel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments welcome, do not be shy and say what you want...I think I can take it.