Thursday 8 November 2012

Nut Job tail lamp

Today was a bit like xmas,  I got the tail lamp I ordered from Voodoo Vintage Fabrication in Texas.   This thing is sweet.  It's a billet aluminium nut with LEDs in it. 



Not only does it look good but as my burnt retinas can attest the are freaking bright.   If I close my eyes I can still see the spots.



David Roy at Voodoo was a great help and gave me great service.  You should check out their website, they do some real nice work.  And no, I'm not getting anything for ranting and raving about this thing, it's just that awesome. 

www.voodoovintage.com 

I must say, this tail lamp would be worth it at twice the $80 it cost me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments welcome, do not be shy and say what you want...I think I can take it.