Sunday 16 December 2012

I finally almost, just about finished the plate bracket.  It's now reinforced with some cross members and I've put on some nuts to hold the copper or steel tubes that will hold the wiring for the tag lights. 




And here's what it looks like on the bike.









It's primed and ready for paint, don't know what colour. 

I removed the wheel and final drive again and gave the frame and diff a good cleaning.  I was hoping the frame was not going to need paint but with all the little nicks and stuff on it I'm going to have to give it a coat of something.

Note that the center stand is down, not on purpose.  The darn thing folded on me and almost got my fingers. 

Anyhow, this is as naket as it gets. 



Maybe not,  I should do something about that nasty looking stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments welcome, do not be shy and say what you want...I think I can take it.