Sunday 23 September 2012

Only one day off this weekend so most of it was spent cleaning.  Little doggy was peeing on the corner of the rubber floor mats.  I noticed a smell last night as I was contemplating the next move with a little Miles Davis.  Off came the bike, out went the mats and I hosed the crap out of them. 

I'm debating using the exposed shocks at the back or using the sheathed ones off of the donor bike.

I think I like these better.

I had trimmed the seat foam a little to get an idea of shape and size.  This is what I was looking at.


Note the lines, that's about what I was thinking of. A little freehand with the electric knife and I have it whittled down to this.





I still might trim a little more off the seat and pan a little later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments welcome, do not be shy and say what you want...I think I can take it.